Meta-Analysis Resources

Tools for Those Who Summarize the Evidence Base

Resources and networking for those who conduct or interpret meta-analyses related to any phenomenon that is gauged in multiple studies.

Blair T. Johnson's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"You can find the chapter I mention in earlier posts here: http://digitalcommons.ucon…"

Blair T. Johnson replied May 14, 2015 to A beginners guide you could recommend?

7 May 14, 2015
Reply by Blair T. Johnson

"This chapter is now available on ResearchGate (click here)."

Blair T. Johnson replied Oct 14, 2014 to A beginners guide you could recommend?

7 May 14, 2015

"The paper is now online, epub ahead of print. (Though we have numerous corrections t…"

Blair T. Johnson replied Aug 26, 2014 to Role of methodological quality in meta-analysis

1 Aug 26, 2014

"Hi Bill, I have seen  meta-analyses normalizing extreme variance estimates (under th…"

Blair T. Johnson replied Sep 10, 2013 to Imputing Variance Estimates

1 Sep 10, 2013

"Aah, difficult problem. One option would be winsorizing the individual-randomized tr…"

Blair T. Johnson replied Aug 28, 2013 to User-specified weights

1 Aug 28, 2013

"HI Laurie, thanks for your interest! I'll email you separately with the chapter. -Bl…"

Blair T. Johnson replied Aug 20, 2013 to A beginners guide you could recommend?

7 May 14, 2015

"I think all of the publication bias strategies work better to the extent that you ha…"

Blair T. Johnson replied Aug 16, 2013 to Publication bias for a small number of studies

1 Aug 16, 2013

"You need to use some little-known but quite important strategies to recreate the ANO…"

Blair T. Johnson replied Aug 16, 2013 to Is it possible to extract 2 mean differences from an interaction effect?

1 Aug 16, 2013

"Dear F M, Thanks for your questions. Usually our group will correct for differences…"

Blair T. Johnson replied Aug 16, 2013 to A beginners guide you could recommend?

7 May 14, 2015

"(Below is a reply that Prof. Brannick, Professor at USF, emailed me:) There is a dif…"

Blair T. Johnson replied Jun 18, 2013 to The Hunter & Schmidt approach - is it really a Random Effect Model?

4 Jun 18, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by Blair T. Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service