Meta-Analysis Resources

Tools for Those Who Summarize the Evidence Base

Resources and networking for those who conduct or interpret meta-analyses related to any phenomenon that is gauged in multiple studies.

Blair T. Johnson's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Right, it cannot be calculated with the zero cell. When I calculate the OR using dst…"

Blair T. Johnson replied Jun 9, 2014 to Complex effect size conversion

7 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Blair T. Johnson

"Can you give me an example 2 x 2 table that exhibits the problem?"

Blair T. Johnson replied Jun 6, 2014 to Complex effect size conversion

7 Jun 9, 2014

"Oh, I see. There is something called the Haldane Correction to solve the problem. Es…"

Blair T. Johnson replied Jun 5, 2014 to Complex effect size conversion

7 Jun 9, 2014

"I thought that with ORs, 0 is infinity so it cannot appear. Yes, an OR of 0 would be…"

Blair T. Johnson replied Jun 5, 2014 to Complex effect size conversion

7 Jun 9, 2014

"Re Question 1: One thought is finding the exact p value for the U or Kruskal-Wallis…"

Blair T. Johnson replied Apr 10, 2014 to Mann Whitney U and Kruskal Wallis values into Cohen's d AND merging multiple outcomes

2 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Ali KIŞ

"Happy New Year! That's an interesting problem. The answer would seem to revolve arou…"

Blair T. Johnson replied Jan 5, 2014 to Backtranslating standardized mean differences to raw means - need assistance

1 Jan 5, 2014

"Note that David Wilson has updated his effect size calculator. The link is here."

Blair T. Johnson replied Dec 16, 2013 to David Wilson ES calculator

1 Dec 16, 2013

"Yes, thanks. It will still help to have a diverse sample of studies to see how, spec…"

Blair T. Johnson replied Feb 9, 2011 to Effect Size Measures in Genetic Association Studies and Age-Conditional Risk Prediction

2 Feb 9, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Blair T. Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service